My husband helped me with a new blog look for 2011. I was not the best blogger in 2010, and I missed it. SO...READY...SET...GO!
I am looking forward to 2011 and all that it holds. I LOVE to set goals. I love my friend Kristin's idea of setting 1 goal each month for the next year. What a great idea. I am still working on my 101 things to do in 1001 days (this will be on-going), but wanted to set some more specific goals.
My first goal for 2011 is to come up with a better daily/weekly schedule by January 10th. I want to be more proactive with my day to get things done. For example: quiet time, cooking, chores, working out, spending time with Dan and the kids. I want to be intentional about what I am doing. I want to be prepared for hang ups that might come up in a week by having meals in the freezer and having my house picked up for unexpected company.
My husband, Dan Foster, has given me this great Priority Management Tool from Building Champions, Inc. to help me plan my days and manage my priorities.
Dan uses this with his team in their coaching sessions. I hope it helps you too.
2 comments:
YAY! That's a great goal! And I hope you start blogging more... I love reading your thoughts, goals & dreams. :)
Cute header!! I can't wait to see what list of goals you come up with. Are you going to list specifics?? Either way, I'm sure to be inspired!
Post a Comment