Wednesday, January 19, 2011

THE OFFICE PART 3- BOXES, BOXES, BOXES

Yep..we are still working on our office. Phew!!! So much work. Not only are we working in the office, we are going through office related stuff in the garage. Dan was a rock star. I had him go through....college papers, college books (his undergrad in Biblical Studies and his MBA), memorabilia from childhood, tv and computer cords, etc. You see he is a pack rat. Does one really need to keep papers one wrote 13 years ago...especially ones that haven't been looked at in 13 years. NOOOOOO!!!
I even pitched in and went through all my old teaching things. We were able to get rid of 6 Rubbermaid totes full of stuff, plus 4-6 paper boxes and a 2 drawer file cabinet (garage sale here we come).

We have worked hard on getting things labeled and organized. Pictures to come

What a mess. Can you see my laundry in the background, plus the pile of Christmas stuff
See all those Rubbermaid totes in the background. EMPTY!!

3 comments:

Jolene Brown said...

AWESOME JOB!! You are such a geat organizer and I love that blog that you linked to. Very motivating! xo Do you make house calls to GP? ;-)

Sally said...

Nice job, Sarah. :) Dan looks REALLY excited.

Heidi Boos said...

I started tackling the office today, but it's so overwhelming, so I stuck to just the desk area. I'll have to tackle the file drawers and the rest of the room (including the closet!!) for another day...er, I mean DAYS! Great job, but I definitely understand that it's more of a weekend thing. Doing big projects like that during the week are tough. Awesome job on making so much organizing progress. I love that we're both on this mission! :)