Monday, January 3, 2011

BLAH

Today feels like one of those Blah days. We are sorta back on schedule, but the kids are not yet back at school so we are not really on schedule (ONE MORE DAY TO GO). I think I feel blah because I am ready for a schedule. Don't get me wrong. I've really enjoyed staying up late and waking up late, but I am ready to hit the gym again, make meals, organize...get our life back in SHAPE.
We also have some "change" this month and I really don't do well to "change". Our insurance is now strictly Kaiser. The past few years it was Kaiser Added choice..meaning we could pay extra and keep seeing our current Dr. We've had the same pediatrician for almost 8 years and the thought of finding a new one hit me this morning. BLAH. Another change is getting back to GF/CF for Emma. We let her have lots of yummy treats over the holidays, but notice that it's time to go back to being strict. This is for me to. I feel so much better when I cut out gluten, sugar, dairy.
What I really want to do is go get a yummy coffee and watch a good movie...instead I am going to do laundry and have the kids start cleaning their rooms.
Happy January!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Happy New Year! Best wishes for getting back on track. It is SO hard after a nice break! :-)