Tuesday, January 11, 2011

THE OFFICE- PART 1



Yep...this is the MESS. My hope is to simplify, simplify, simplify. Do we really need a spot for files in 3 different places? NO!!! Do we need 1 big file cabinet in the garage and one small one in the house? I don't think so.
My goal for part one of the office clean-up... is to go through all our papers. I am following the example from the blog I heart organizing. I want to have all our papers organized so when I need something I know right where to look...in ONE SPOT!!
Do you have something your are organizing right now or need to? Send me a link to your blog so I can be inspired...It really doesn't take much to get me excited about organizing.

2 comments:

Heidi Boos said...

Oh my...I can so relate to all the paper mess! Where does it all come from anyway? ;) I can't wait to see the after!

Sally said...

I can't wait to see the after pictures! You inspired me to clean off my kitchen desk (again). :) The pantry is next... SOON I hope. :)