Thursday, January 13, 2011

THE OFFICE PART 2-PAPER, PAPER, PAPER

Dan and I tackled "some" of the paper in our office. I wanted him to go through our taxes box and only keep what we HAD to keep. Dan kept telling me we didn't have much to get rid of, but after an hour and a 1/2. We got rid of 2 rubbermaid totes full of paper to be shredded. We still have 2 more boxes to go through that have office supplies in them...do I really need 9 empty 3 ring binders...NO!!! I also plan on tackling all my old teaching boxes. Things have changed so much in the last 8 years that I know I won't "need" everything in the 6 boxes I have. My new motto is SIMPLIFY!!!! Less is really more.


Just getting started
Taxes from 2007, 2008, 2009

Box #2 to shred. HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!!

3 comments:

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs said...

It was so hard letting go of my teaching supplies!! I think I still have one tub, but I got rid of about 12 boxes over the years. Ugh! But, I figure that it took me just 2 years to accumulate all of that stuff, so I'm sure I can do it again! And this time, I'll be up to date!

Good for you, Sarah. I need to tackle my office, and I am TOTALLY putting it off!

Sally said...

LOL - nice picture, Dan. :)

I'll take a 3 ring binder off your hands. :)

Sarah said...

Sally you have your choice of black or white. I have 1 in mainly, but may have a 2 inch. You can even have more than 1.

Kelleigh..Just start on one area of the office and it will inspire you to do more