Monday, January 10, 2011

TODAY IS THE DAY

I knew this day would come....I didn't know when or where, but I knew it would come. I have my first substitute job. I left the classroom almost 8 years ago (it will be 8 years in March). I went on maternity leave early due to preterm labor. Then Emma came and next Jackson. I always knew I had to go back to work to help pay off our student loans. I wasn't sure I wanted to. I kinda like my life now. =) I had the opportunity (the principal at my kids school helped me get my sub license) and now I feel excited to go back. Don't get me wrong I have butterflies in my stomach the size of large dinosaurs, but I know it will be OKAY. God is good and will help me get through the day.
I am working 1/2 day this afternoon in first grade. My morning has been great. I could get use to this. I got kids to school, went to the gym and did cardio for 40, came home..folded laundry, emptied the dishwasher, took a shower and now
HERE I GO!!!

4 comments:

Kristie said...

It's kind-of fun getting back to it! I know you'll do great!

Jen said...

I hope you have a grea day!

Kristin said...

Can't wait to hear how it goes!

Heidi Boos said...

Ooooh...how did it go? Hope it was fun!