Thursday, January 20, 2011

ANOTHER PROJECT

YES!!! I am still working on the office, but it's now been left for a weekend thing. I need Dan's help and neither of us have energy during the week.

I took on another quick project today. I am all about instant gratification =)
My spice drawer only took me 10 minutes to get it back in shape. I still need to put labels on some spices and in a perfect world my spice jars would match. For now having it clean and organized is good enough for me =)

A little out of order, but this is what it looked like with everything out
Messy
Tada

3 comments:

Jolene Brown said...

Awesome Sarah! MAN! You have been busy lately! Do you ever sit and eat Bon Bons?? I mean...cucumbers..? xoxo

Jen said...

NICE! I love opening drawers/cupboards/closets and seeing order and cleanliness. I drive my girls crazy because I expect them to put glasses, plates, bowls in neat, tidy rows and stacks when they unload the dishwasher.

Heidi Boos said...

I like the idea of a spice drawer...everything's in easy reach!