Sunday, January 30, 2011

SLOW PROGRESS

I am excited to start the new cleaning/organizing challenge from A Bowl Full of Lemons. I am getting started a little late because I am still under the weather (this darn cold is hanging on for a long time). It might take me 2 weeks to get it done, but I am looking foward to the challenge.

now I just need to learn how to get her button on this page...can anyone help me





2 comments:

Sally said...

I bet Heidi can help you with the button thing... :) Can't wait to see what you do... your organizational skills are amazing!

Heidi Boos said...

Hee, hee! I didn't see Sally's comment before I came to tell you how to do it. :)

Copy the HTML code that is underneath her button on her page. Then you can paste it into your post when you're writing it up...wherever you want the picture to be. It will be a jumble of HTML code in your post, but then when you go to post it onto your blog, it should bring up the picture which others can click on to go to the challenge. Let me know if that doesn't work.

I have been wanting to create a Home Management binder for quite awhile, but I'm with you...it will probably take me 2 weeks to get it done (but I'm not sick!)