Wednesday, January 26, 2011
LOOKING FOWARD TO GETTING BACK ON TRACK
I am really looking forward to this weekend. I've been sick for a few days and finally went to the Dr today after I blacked out for a second in our kitchen. It was pretty scary. The Dr is treating me for a sinus infection and pink eye. She thought that me passing out was caused from coughing so hard. The reason I am looking forward to this weekend is because being sick throws me out of my daily routine and I MISS IT!!! I have not been eating well, sleeping well, and my husband, kids and house need me. I hope to be finish with my office organization by Sunday. I am also going to start going to the gym again on Monday. I've eaten so many processed foods and juice the last week that I am up 7 pounds. It's time to take control and get back on track. Thanks for listening
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope you feel completely better soon. I hate being down too...so much upheaval!
Oh my gosh! Sinus infections and pink eye...I've been there and it isn't pretty! Hope you're on the mend soon. Visiting from A Bowl Full of Lemons. I must say, your haircut is DARLING!!!
Post a Comment