Wednesday, January 12, 2011

LAUNDRY ROOM

I took a break from the office (I need Dan's help to finish it..plus it's going to take me DAYS). I saw this blog.. a bowl full of lemons and thought I would do a couple of her daily challenges. I love being inspired by what others are doing at home. Especially when it come to organizing.
I am thankful that I have a laundry room....but I hate it. It's the first room when we walk in the house and it's not big enough. I am squeezing in cleaning supplies, laundry supplies, a clean basket, a dirty basket, a place for the kids shoes (the bottom basket). On the opposite wall I have two hooks where we hang coats and backpacks.

Here you can see my bag for garbage, nothing is put away on the right shelf and the door to my dryer is in the dirty clothes basket.
Kids shoes, my boots and the towel we use to dry off the dog are all over the floor.

I found a few wooden basket to help organize my stuff. I don't love them, but for now they will do =).

Do you have something you are organizing right now??

4 comments:

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs said...

That looks great!! What is the blog?? I click on the link and nothing comes up.

Sarah said...

It works now. thanks

Kristin said...

I was just looking at a cabinet for my laundry room yesterday. I need more storage. Yours looks great!
Do you like the open shelves? I was looking at something with doors but maybe just shelving would be better.

Sarah said...

Kristin..I kinda like the shelves. I sometimes wish I could shut the door and close out the mess =)