Friday, January 21, 2011

PROJECT SICKIES

We are sick again. It's only been 22 days since our last illness and for some reason I am never prepared. Yesterday I took inventory of our medicine and tried to organize it...and YES.. I do have a lot of medicine =)
My three shelves are
Top: cold and flu
Middle: adult
Bottom: kids
I also have another spot in our coat closet where I keep the band aids and first aid



Don't forget to go to a bowl full of lemons to get some ideas for organizing.


3 comments:

Smith Family said...

I stumbled onto your blog from my good friend Heidi's while procrastinating organizing and checking blogs while my kids nap :). Xander LOVED having you as their substitute teacher. I think he talked about how great you were for atleast two days! lanny smith

Jolene Brown said...

Ummm yeah, you are amazing and I'm so happy we are friends. I will always have an organized home with you around. xoxo Love you.

Heidi Boos said...

This is still on my list of organizing tasks! ;) You had a lot of medicine to conquer...nice work!