Wednesday, November 24, 2010

THANKFUL- 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24

How did I get so behind on being Thankful...

17. I am Thankful for a warm house.

18. I am Thankful for a car that is reliable and safe.

19. I am Thankful for my husbands job. He works for a great company.

20. I am Thankful for all the teachers at the kids school who work hard each day for my kids, especially the team that helps Emma.

21. I am Thankful for Christmas music...now if I could just get Dan to put the lights up.

22. I am Thankful for payday.

23. I am Thankful for tall white chocolate peppermint mocha's with 1/2 the chocolate and 1/2 peppermint. I haven't had sugar in months.....it was SOOOOO GOOOOOD!!!

24. I am Thankful for family. Even though we don't get to go to Idaho this year for Thanksgiving , I know we will soon.

1 comment:

Sally said...

I'm enjoying your thankful lists! :)

Funny... I had a Peppermint Mocha today too... can't remember the last time I had one of those. :)

Have a very happy thanksgiving, friend!