Monday, November 8, 2010

THANKFUL

I love all the blogs that I am reading where each day they are writing something they are thankful for. It's easy for me to take life for granted and forget to be thankful. I have so much and am so grateful for all God is doing for our family.

1. Thankful for a husband who loves me and is so good to me.
2. Thankful for kids who are healthy and happy and a joy to be with.
3. Thankful for family and friends who are always there to help us.
4. Thankful for a big bathtub...I've been taking two a day. I am totally addicted.
5. Thankful that I lost 33 pounds this year and finally feel like the "old" Sarah.
6. Thankful for new clothes...I did a little shopping over the weekend.
7. Thankful for a new church that really seems to "fit" our family.
8. Thankful for getting my substitute teaching license today.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

That's a great list Sarah!

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs said...

Wow!! SO much here that I didn't know about! I need to see the "old" Sarah. We need to get together soon!

Sally said...

I'm thankful for the Fosters! :) Love you guys!

Jolene Brown said...

I LOVE your list! You are an amazing person Sarah, I am honored to call you my friend and sister in Christ. I am thankful for you and that we get to raise our children together. Thank you for your friendship! xo

Jen said...

Your list just gave me a nice update on how you are doing! Glad things are going well for you guys. Wish I was seeing you for Thanksgiving! Have fun!