Friday, September 12, 2008
YOGA
I took a yoga class on Wednesday night that was really fun. I was a little nervous to try it. I had a doctor tell me once that I was the most non coordinated/flexible person he had ever met. I was in high school and I still remember him saying this to me. I got a pretty good work out. I was sore the next day and a little more sore today. I think over time I will get the hang of the moves a little better. I am really looking forward to next Wednesday. Thanks Nicole and Jolene for letting me tag along.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cool. I hope you end up enjoying it! I'll bet it was nice to get out of the house with no kids, too!
I had a great time too! I'm so glad we get to hang out and do something fun. :)
Post a Comment