Thursday, September 25, 2008

OUT WITH THE GIRLS

After Yoga last night with Nicole and Jolene we headed to Nicole's house to sit in the hot tub.  The water wasn't hot enough so we just stayed up and chatted (Ashley joined us after a bit).  I love getting together with these women to just chat.  They are so much fun and we talk about EVERYTHING!!!.  When Dan called about 11:00pm to see when I was coming home I told him I was out with "professional night owls".  I am usually in bed by 10 at the very latest and hardly ever stay up late.  I have been this way my whole life. Finally I headed home at 12 AM to find Jackson in bed with Dan.  He caught Emma's bug and had a fever of 100.  Poor kid.  He was miserable so I stayed up with him..........we didn't go to sleep until 3:00 am..........This is way to late for me.  I am poooped!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Sally said...

Goodness Sarah... that is late! I was in bed at 8:30... but I am envious... girl time is priceless.

I hope Jackson feels better soon!

Kelly said...

There's somethin' about Nicole's house.......you just can't leave before midnight.
Sorry to hear about the sick kiddo!

Jen said...

Glad you had fun with the girls. I miss that with mom and Kel. You and Kel and I should try to have a get-away weekend, someday...when I'm not pregnant or nursing...someday...hmmm, might be awhile. We'd better make it good when we do get to do it, like a spa or something!

Heidi Boos said...

Girl time is the best!

Jolene Brown said...

I had so much fun last night! :) I am exhausted today too...why doesn't everything just stop so we can sleep in when we play late? :) See you soon!