Monday, September 15, 2008

A LITTLE BIT OF CRAZINESS

A little bit of craziness is how I would describe our week last week.  I guess it was us trying to get back into the routine of school and all, but I just felt like I couldn't get it together.  Here is what my struggles were
* We were late walking with our neighborhood kids each morning to school so we walked alone
* I was late picking up Emma from school one day
* Getting dinner on the table seemed impossible (we ate quesadilla 3 nights)
* Left my sunglasses at home each time I went out ( I have 4 pairs)
* Having a messy house
* Not getting my chores done
I know there are more things I just cant think of them.  I was hoping that this week would be better, but I've had a headache since Sunday night that I can't seem to shake. When I have a headache I can't do a lot so I guess we will have one more week with "a little bit of craziness" =)  

You could pray that my headache would go away!!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I'm sorry you had a tough week. I think I yelled at at least one of my kids (usually the same one, can you guess?) at least once each day last week. I'm sorry about your headache. I'll say a prayer for you. Hope it all gets better soon.

Kelley said...

I felt the same way the week before school and it carried over to the first week of school for Coop. We got back from vacation and I had some MK classes, and had to get Coop signed up for school, then scramble to get all supplies and uniforms the day before. Then we all got sick, and it goes on and on... :) Love, Kel