Emma has her first cold of the season so I am going to keep her home today. I am super bummed because I have bible study. UUUGGHHHH I HATE COLDS!!!! They always seem to know when I have something going on.
Oh, I am sorry.......Ben was coughing this morning and said he had a cold. I said, "No, I am sure it is allergies or just a morning thing. Now get dressed for school!" :)
It is that time for colds though, right after school starts...
3 comments:
Oh, I am sorry.......Ben was coughing this morning and said he had a cold. I said, "No, I am sure it is allergies or just a morning thing. Now get dressed for school!" :)
It is that time for colds though, right after school starts...
I ended up sending her to school after all. She had no cough, fever or green stuff. So Yeah I went to bible study
I'm glad you made it after all. I forgot to tell you that I think it's allergies.
Post a Comment