Tuesday, September 23, 2008

CHRISTMAS ALREADY.........


Is it really less that 100 days until Christmas!!!!!  I saw this neat Christmas blog on Heidi's blog.   The thought of  being organized this year is so exciting.  I want to do the things I say I am going to do, but run out of time.....
  1. make cookies, 
  2. wrap gifts early
  3. shop and be done with my list the 1st week of December
  4. make some cute gifts to give friends
  5. send more thank you cards
What are you going to do to get yourself ready?


3 comments:

ListPlanIt said...

Those are great goals! I look forward to reading about your Christmas planning success! Thanks for participating in 100 Days to Christmas.

Jen
http://www.100DaystoChristmas.com

Heidi Boos said...

I like that you have a set list of things you would really like to do this year. Doesn't Christmas always just sneak up on us so quickly? Good luck getting everything done early!

Sarah said...

Yes, I love the idea of sharing Christmas traditions next weekend! I'm all about creating traditions for the girls, it makes the season that much more special. :-)