Jackson is still sick. I think it is the worst/worse (not sure which one to use) when your child is sick over the weekend. I would love to be able to take him to the Doctor just to have him checked out (I already did on Friday and it was just a virus). I guess I want him more than checked out. I want the Doctor to give him something to help with the pain!!!!!
Here are his symptoms.....
1. very sore throat...I finally got him to open wide enough and saw a dime size sore in his mouth.
2. wakes up every hour and screams. I had to shut the windows tonight because he was crying so hard.
that's it!!! No fever, no rash, no other symptoms that would make me think it was strep throat.
Dan was up in Seattle at a Football game so last night I was on my own. Jackson did his usual wake up and scream so at one point I put him on the sofa and ran downstairs to get him some more Tylenol. When I ran back up he was at the top of the stairs waiting for me ASLEEP. It really broke my heart.
3 comments:
Oh I am so sorry, Sarah. It is so hard having sick kids...
I hope Jackson feels better SOON!
Those are just the sweetest photos... poor Jack. I hope today is a better day for him.
Hey, Tamra didn't always have a fever when she had strep. Hope you can get him checked out soon!
Post a Comment