Tuesday, September 16, 2008

TALKIN' TUESDAY

I would love to know what your thoughts are on having a cell phone as your  main home phone.  What are the pros and cons?

3 comments:

Jen said...

Hey, I've had my cell be my main phone, but it was when I was single. But if you and Dan each have your own cell, I think it would work. I hardly ever use the home phone. All my numbers are on my cell for one thing!

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs said...

Yuck. No matter what, cell phones DO NOT have the same reception as land lines. I tried to talk to Chauntel a couple of weeks ago, and she was on a cell while I was on my home phone. It felt uncomfortable trying to have a good conversation with so much background noise going on and a bit of a lag. Argh.

Sarah said...

We are making that transition and one nice thing I have noticed is the house phone almost never rings and we can turn off the cell phones when it is family time.