Wednesday, September 3, 2008

OPAM- AUGUST IS FINISHED

This is the kids bathroom before I painted this weekend......After 6+ hours it is finally done

I bought this shower curtain at PBTeen over a year ago
I bought these frames from Pottery Barn over 7 years ago and NEVER did anything with them.  It really takes me a long time to finish a project.  I don't have an eye for decorating (I cheat and copy other peoples ideas)   I plan on putting pictures of the kids in each frame.  I think I will do tub pictures from when they were babies.  The hooks below are (E for Emma, F for Foster and  a J for Jackson)


I might paint the frames white.....they are now yellow and I am not sold with the picture above the toilet (I may put it in Jack's room)
I can't even tell you how excited I am that it is DONE.  I JUST LOVE IT.

2 comments:

Jen said...

It looks great! That blue is wonderful and vibrant; it works well in a small room like that. I like the yellow frames, but white would look good, too.

Sally said...

Your bathroom turned out so great! I am seriously inspired to paint the boys bathroom. I'm thinking turquoise only more greenish. So fun!!! Yours turned out beautiful. :)