Yeah...I made it the first week with no white flour, sugar or processed foods.
I lost 2.6 pounds and am down to 147. YEAHHHHHH
I am a day late in posting. Mostly because I spent most of yesterday trying a few new recipes. I tried making bread for the first time. I got two hard, kinda bread looking loaves that went straight in the trash. I will try it again...anyone want to help me?? I also made another batch of reeses peanut butter cups. YUMMMM This time I melted the chocolate in the microwave and it turned out much better. Then I made granola. Yum. It is already gone (I am posting this on day eight) and I made Corn Chowder. This was a BIG day for me and by the time dinner arrived I was almost too tired to eat it. I said almost.
2 comments:
Great job Sarah! How did the Chowder turn out?
Sorry your bread didn't turn out... we're eating ours anyway... but Spencer announced that he doesn't like it.
Wow, Sarah! Great day. Keep trying on the bread. I'm going to try sourdough soon. I want the peanutbutter cup recipe, please! I wish I lived in your neighborhood! We could all help eachother out. At least keep me posted on your blog.
Post a Comment