I feel 10 pounds lighter having a clean closet. I think there is a book called Does This Clutter Make My Butt Look Big....yes it does. I feel so much better when my house is clean and organized.
I still have pictures in the back of my closet that I need to figure out what to do with them and in the corner of Dan's closet is all the love notes we wrote each other before we were married (any ideas on how I should store them?)
I plan on having a garage sale as soon as the weather is nice =)
5 comments:
Oooooh ahhhhhh!! It is so pretty and clean! Way to go you organizing babe you! :-) Now, I need to get busy! We kept all of our old love notes from dating and now they are in a binder, some with page protectors. I've seen some really cute craft projects that use them too.
Looks awesome!
I haven't seen that much carpet in my closet since we moved in....
Awesome work, Sarah! It looks so fabulous!
I must admit that I'm a little jealous that you have love letters from when you were dating. All we have are e-mails...I did print them out, though! ;)
VERY nice! Great job. About your love letters, I like the idea of a scrapbook...with some photos too, and you could glue envelopes to the pages for the letters.
Post a Comment