Wednesday, February 3, 2010

DAY 9

Today has been a hard day. I don't know if it is because I stayed up until 11 watching Lost and am super tired. Or I am having "food" withdrawals, but I feel depressed today. It could also be my period about to start. Who knows.

Did you see Ellen yesterday. She is giving up sugar for the rest of the season. This is going to be so much fun to watch and see how she does.

Food seemed really boring to me today. I feel like my tastebuds are "FREAKING OUT" and things just don't taste as good. HHHMMM could it be sugar that makes things taste good. =)

Breakfast: small smoothie with banana, strawberries, orange juice and kefir, hard boiled egg
Lunch: 1/4 cup shredded chicken with 1/4 cup black beans, peaches, cottage cheese, 3 reeses peanut butter cups
Snack: almonds and 2 tangerines, glass of milk
Dinner: cream tuna on toast (butter, whole wheat flour, milk and tuna), carrots
Snack- a handful of cashews, 1/2 apple with TPSP of Pb, piece of cheese, 2 reeses pb cups and milk.

I was really hungry before bed


3 comments:

JAG said...

keep it up sarah!! you are doing better than i could!

Sally said...

Great job Sarah! You'll get some yummy food this weekend and it will spur you right along... you're doing great! And you make *awesome* fries!

Jen said...

Keep it up. I'm guessing it will get easier and easier...eventually! You are doing so good!!!