Monday, February 22, 2010

4 WEEKS

Tomorrow will be 4 weeks since I started my no white sugar, white flour and processed food diet. The crabbiness is starting to go away (I hope my family agrees) and I am finding more things to eat and keep me full. It's a lot more work than I thought it would be. It's much easier to eat a bowl of cereal in the morning instead of making myself something or grabbing McDonalds on a busy day.

So far I've still had a LOT of headaches, as well as two cyst on my ovaries so I haven't felt great, but I know I will in the long run. I've lost 4 pounds (a pound a week) which I am really happy about. I still am missing Starbucks and ice cream, but I am not ready to add them even in moderation. I don't think I can do that yet. I did slip last week and had a couple of cheat days were I had small amounts of sugar (oreo's, handful of m&m's, sip of pop, Mcdonald's french fries). No I didn't have them all on the same day =)

Wish me luck on another 4 weeks.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Way to go Sarah! I can hardly believe it has been 4 weeks already! I don't think that I am strong enough to give up such things completely or even in moderation. Here's to another 4 weeks, you can do it!

Kristin said...

That really is amazing! Keep it up you are doing great!