Tuesday, February 9, 2010

DAY 14

I think my husband and family would agree that I still am grumpy. My taste buds have really changed so finding things that taste good has been a little challenging. I also am waiting to long to eat and my blood sugar I think is getting WWAAAYYYY to low. It's amazing how easy it is to eat when you have processed foods. I miss just grabbing a handful of chips or cookies =) What I need to do is make myself a list of simple snacks that I can grab when I am having a hunger moment.

I gained a pound this week. YUCK 148. I am bummed, but plan on working extra hard this week to get rid of it.

Breakfast: toast with PB
Snack: 11 almonds
Lunch: whole wheat pita, 1 cup cucumbers, 2 TBSP humus and 2 reeses pb cups
Snack: milk with 1 reeses
Dinner: salmon with 1 cup grilled veggies
Snack: 1/2 apple with a piece of cheese

1 comment:

Jen said...

Keep it up! You can do it. And that one pound could be water retention with your PMS. Good idea to keep a list of good snacks. Keep your fridge and cupboards stocked with good stuff. What about homemade whole wheat tortillas? You can make a batch and keep in the fridge. They are good warmed up with butter and honey or cheese. I'll email you the link for the recipe I used.