Sunday, February 7, 2010

DAY 13

I haven't been up to posting lately. It was a hard week, plus adding PMS to a new diet. NO FUN around here.

It's been a busy weekend. Friday was Jackson's birthday. We had Jackson's friend Ava and her mom Megan, plus Mimi and Papa over for Birthday dinner. I did good and only took one lick of the frosting.

Saturday was his StarWars party with 6 little boys. I really wanted pizza, but didn't

Sunday..today has been hard. We had another birthday and they had carrot cake. Thanks a lot Jolene. My favorite, but I stayed away.

I've actually had a headache for the last 24ish hours. Nothing terrible, but I don't feel great. Maybe I need some sugar to make it go away. =)

2 comments:

Jolene Brown said...

It HAS been a busy weekend! Great job Sarah, you have done such a wonderful job of sticking to your diet. I had no idea that 1. you have had a headache for the last day and 2. that carrot cake was your favorite. Yes, I will most definitely work on a sugar free version for your birthday. :-) Thank you so much for coming, I loved having you and Emma here. xo

Sally said...

Feel better Sarah! Tomorrow is a new day and you'll do great!!!