Thursday, February 18, 2010

OUR CLOESET

Our bedroom closet was a HUGE mess. It's easy to just take off my clothes at the end of a busy day and throw them on the trunk in our closet instead of putting them away. I also got into the habit of taking the clothes that didn't fit and throwing them on top of my closet. I also have clothes from size 6-12 in my closets. Some of it in bins and some of it hanging up. So I decided now that I am finally on a weight loss journey it was time to put away the stuff that didn't fit instead of allowing it to clutter my closet.

I spent almost 3 hours working on this space yesterday. I will be posting pictures tomorrow.

What you see when you walk into our closet
Dan side of the closet
The bottom 1/2 of my closet
The top 1/2 of my closet.

3 comments:

Heidi Boos said...

Purge, baby, purge! Can't wait to see the "after". ;)

Sally said...

Can't wait to see the results! Although I suppose I could just walk over and look!

Jolene Brown said...

I can't wait to see the 'after' pictures!! :-) Way to go Sarah!