Instead of saying "oh my" or "oh my word" Jackson use to say "oh my mama". Whenever I am feeling the need for "oh my word" all I can think of is "oh my mama". The reason for "oh my mama" is that I've been bitten by the NEED to organized and decorate. I have a few...(more than that) projects that I started weeks, months and even YEARS ago that I want to get done. Let me just say. IT'S TIME!!!!!. As I sit here in my office that I share with Dan and neither of us has much room on our table area. The reason we don't have much room is because we have two large desks, two large book cases, one large file cabinet and one large elliptical that is overwhelming the space. It's really hard to create with so much stuff. So instead of working on the office....hehe. I have a couple other projects to work on. The office is just WAY to messy right now and maybe if I get a few other areas done it will feel easier to tackle the BEAST.
My two or three, but will probably turn into 10 projects are
1. clean out my closet
2. print pictures for the kids bathroom. I also have to buy mats for the frames. You see I've had two frames hanging in the bathroom for over a year and one has a picture of emma upside down ( I am too lazy to change it) and the other does not have the right size photos.
3. I am working on an alphabet wall. It's something that I saw in Pottery Barn kids 4 years ago that I have wanted to create.
I will try and post pictures later this week.
3 comments:
Go Sarah!!! You know you have my support!
I'm excited to see your projects form! You have such great ideas!!!
I want pictures! I'm glad you're feeling motivated! Have fun!
Post a Comment