I am not sure if I am crabby because I didn't get enough sleep (I am up for 2 or three hours a night) or if I am going through "food" withdrawals. I am actually locked in the office tonight while everyone else finishes dinner. My kids are driving me CRAZY...
So far I've learned
- I need to "make a plan" of things to eat.
- That I need to eat more protein. I am ALWAYS hungry.
- I need to make a few meals to put in the freezer for nights I don't want to cook
Breakfast: Whole wheat bread, PB
Lunch: Chicken Cobb Salad- not sure the chicken and bacon were "new diet" friendly so I only had a few bites.
Snack: 5 almonds, cheese stick, spoon of PB ( I was feeling lazy)
Dinner: Pork chop, salad, carrots with hummus
Snack: 10 almonds and one potato (turned into fries). I did cheat and mix 1 TBSP of ketchup with mayo. Yum it hit the spot
1 comment:
I am sorry you were crabby! My kids were driving me crazy too, yesterday!
So, why aren't you sleeping well?
I think it's a great idea to plan out your meals and snacks.
Hope this week is easier!
Post a Comment