Tuesday, January 19, 2010

PLAYING CATCH-UP

Is it me or do you feel like you are playing catch-up the month of January. It seems that I have gotten behind on my house keeping, blogging, daily chores, exercising... you get the picture. I was rereading an old journal where I was talking about how easy it is for me to make excuses and put easy daily things...like exercise and cleaning on the back burner and say "I will do it later"....well HELLO later.

After reading Kelleigh and Sally's blog about the MOTIVATED MOMS planner I decided that I would too order it and hope that it would keep me on track. I am on day 4 and you know what..... it has. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE lists and this list has just the right amount of things on it. You really need to check it out!!!!! I will admit that I have yet to finish the list, but it feels better being able to mark off 20 things instead of always feeling behind. Now I have proof that I AM getting a ton accomplished every day.

4 comments:

Sally said...

I hope you like it Sarah. It's truly made a difference for me. I too never get everything checked off, but I end the day feeling that I accomplished something and not like my house is a lost cause!

Jolene Brown said...

Great job Sarah! You are such a great mom and wife, always seeking ways to make your family happier and taken care of...do you have room for six more? ;)

Kristin said...

I am doing it too and I love it. I love having a list of chores broken down into manageable parts for me so I don't have to think about it and feel overwhelmed.

Jen said...

I'm glad you found something to help. Maybe I should check it out!