Saturday, January 30, 2010

DAY 5

Starbucks has been calling my name ALL day today. Oh how I want a non fat peppermint mocha ssssssoooooo bad!!!
Today I broke down and had Trader Joe Taquitos. They didn't have any white flour or sugar and only had about 10 ingredients. After I ate them I laid down for a nap. I woke up feeling like CRAP. My stomach hurt, I was super achey and more tired than when I laid down. Now that I have been up over an hour I am starting to feel better, but let me tell you PROCESSED FOOD = BAD NEWS.

Breakfast: 1 eggs, 1 whole wheat pancake, 1 tbsp syrup
Lunch: taquitos, 1/2 avocado, 2 tbsp salsa
Snack: cheese stick, kiwi, tangerine
Dinner: pork chop, roasted mixed veggies (mushrooms, peppers, red onion, small potatoes.
Snack: apple with PB and 3 reeses peanut butter cups and a glass of milk

2 comments:

Kelly said...

You are doing great, Sarah! I am impressed!

Jen said...

I wonder what was in those taquitos? You should write down all the ingredients that aren't real food.
You are doing so good! Keep it up!Check out kitchenstewardship.com for lots of ideas.