Friday, January 29, 2010

DAY 4

Okay I don't have a lot of energy today and I do have a small headache. I am really getting board with my food choices. I felt like I was eating all day....a snack here, a snack there. I need to start keeping track of calories again tomorrow. I had WAY too much dairy today and not enough veggies.

Breakfast: 1 egg, 1 piece of whole wheat break, glass of milk
Snack: cheese stick and almonds
Lunch: carrots, hummas, spaghetti
Snack: 2 Reeses peanut butter cups (see yesterdays post
Snack again: 1 reeses pb cup and a glass of milk
Dinner: Spaghetti
ADDED SATURDAY: I ended up eating popcorn, 2 more reeses pb cups and milk....I have 5 more days until payday. I may have to break into my "beef" money and buy some healthy snacks.

1 comment:

Kristie said...

You are doing great Sarah. I know how easy it can be to get burned out if you don't have choices. Keep up the good work!