Thursday, January 28, 2010

DAY 3

Today has been a good day. The hardest part was walking through Walgreens right before lunch. I was hungry and the Valentines day candy was calling my name. It was sooo hard to ignore it. Not just hard, but almost painful.

I did slip today when Jackson offered me a red gummy bear. After I had it in my mouth I debated whether or not to spit it out. I didn't.

I really need to go to the grocery store and stock up. I am low on veggies,that is why you have not seen many. Plus I need to go through some cook books and get ideas. I've pretty much eaten the same thing all week. It has been kinda nice not thinking about it, but it's getting boring.

Breakfast: English muffin with PB
Snack: mixed nuts ( I need to find a lower calorie snack)
Lunch: Soup, kiwi fruit
Snack: Popcorn, milk and 1 Reeses Peanut Butter Cups (mine did not turn out pretty...my chocolate never got smooth, it was really chunky...any ideas??
Dinner: Whole wheat pasta, spaghetti sauce, green beans and a salad
Snack: Cheese stick


3 comments:

Kristin said...

Great job Sarah! Have you thought about smoothies? I don't remember if you could have dairy but some yogurt and fresh or frozen fruit works great, although I do add a little 100% juice to it to thin it out when using frozen fruit.

Sarah said...

Yep I can do smoothies. The Dr said beware of the calories. But that I could have them once in a while.

Sally said...

Looks like your'e doing fantastic Sarah! Mmmmmmmm Mixed Nuts...

I think it's awesome how great your doing and I'm glad you're blogging it. :)