Yesterday I met with a new Doctor to talk about my migraines. He recommended I cut refined sugar, white flour or processed foods from my diet for 4-6 weeks and then only eat them on special occasions after that. As much as I don't want to give up my starbucks mochas or ice cream I am willing to give it a try for a few weeks. I hope that in doing this I have few headaches, more energy, sleep better, look younger and just feel better.
Day 1 (weight 149)
I did not sleep well last night so I am exhausted today.
Breakfast: peanut butter and whole wheat english muffin (the bread had 1 gram of sugar) and milk
Lunch: tuna, mayo and 4 baby pickles
Snack: almonds, banana and 8 baby carrots
Dinner: soup with chicken, garbanzo beans, avocado and tomato and 1 corn tortilla
Snack- apple, cheese stick
4 comments:
You're gonna lose weight SO fast!! I hope you can stick with this to see if it works for you. It's going to be the WORST on day 3, so be prepared!! I like to fix taco salad on Day 3. Perhaps I should do this diet with you . . . After all, we weigh the same right now!!
I have a few other friends who want to do it with me so join in. I feel pretty good today other than being tired. I am glad that I can at least have fruit and peanut butter.
Good job Sarah! It's good you have people doing it with you. It helps to have support! It is a good thing for peanut butter. I miss it dearly:-)
Even though I am not joining you, I will be praying for you to be able to do this and also that it will help your migraines!
Good job, Sarah! It will be hard, but keep it up. If I find any good recipes I'll send them your way!
Post a Comment