Monday, February 23, 2009

SPRING CLEANING- #1

It is time for me to start SPRING CLEANING.  I am truly amazed at how much dust, dirt and junk can accumulate over a few short months.  Spring to me is such a happy time with all the sunshine (yes we do get a little in Oregon), the flowers (some are out already, and the warm weather.  However every time the sun comes in my kitchen window I am horiffied by the amount of YUCK on my kitchen cabinets and counter.
I have the personality that wants to Tackle it all in one day and then I get overwhelmed and don't want to do anything for a few months.  SOOOO I have decided to try doing Tackle it Tuesday.  Check out their site for other good ideas.
Here is my "baby step" to spring cleaning.  
It is the drawer that holds all my plastic wrap, bags, matches, tooth picks, a few pens and paper, etc.
BEFORE


AFTER


Tackle It Tuesday Meme">Tackle it Tuesday

1 comment:

Heidi Boos said...

Such a simple task, but one that can make all the difference! I love that you have little spring cleaning projects that you will be working on a little at a time. It will make it all go by quickly!! Great before and after...nice work.