Monday, February 9, 2009

TAKING A BREAK

I am taking another break from Jackson throwing up.  He has done it just about every hour for the last 3 hours.  Much better than Emma last night.  It is so hard seeing your child sick.  I feel so helpless.  As much as I HATED being sick, I would much rather be sick than have my kids sick.  

Pray that Jackson feels better
Pray that Emma sleeps all night.  She has already been awake twice
Pray that I get some sleep.  I am exhausted
Pray that Dan does not get sick
Pray that this is the LAST time we get the flu!!!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh boy........we played with Jackson at McD's yesterday.....I better keep an eye on Brooke.
Hope your kids are doing better soon! Seems to be going around..again!

Sally said...

PRAYING!!!

I wish there was something I could do to help you guys Sarah. Love you guys!

Jolene Brown said...

Oh friend I feel your pain, Ryan was sick from about 4-11pm last night and Tyler started at 10 pm and went every half hour until 5 this morning.Aaron was great, I am feeling like a ticking time bomb right now. :) We are praying for you guys and that this will be the only flu bug for all of us this year.

Heidi Boos said...

Sarah, I'm so sorry you have to deal with this. I'll pray it passes quickly and everyone is back to normal in no time! I HATE the stomach flu!!