Monday, February 9, 2009

THE FLU

I know what you all are thinking...boy you are sick a lot.  I think the same thing.

I thought I had food poisoning from Jackson's birthday party, but it looks like a nasty case of the flu.  I got it Saturday morning around 6:00, Emma came down with it this morning at 2:00 am and Jackson started throwing up about 8:30 this evening.  YUCK!!!!  I still don't feel great.  Lucky for me Dan took the day off today and will take it off again tomorrow to help.  He is so nervous that he is going to get it.  I hope not.  It is NO FUN!!!!  It looks like 4 other people from the party also have it.  How can the flu spread so fast???  Nasty little thing.

2 comments:

Jolene Brown said...

We still had a great time at the party and would do it again in a second! :) It's going around everywhere right now. Hopefully this will be the only flu bug for the year! :)

Sally said...

I feel like we're just waiting to get it. It really is everywhere this year!