Thursday, February 12, 2009

DO YOU DECORATE FOR VALENTINE'S DAY

Do you decorate for Valentine's Day?  

My friend Nicole always seems to decorate for the holidays.   She has cute hand made hearts hanging in the entry window, candy hearts decorating the table and cute mail boxes on the side table.  So this year I thought I would copy her mail box idea.  I plan on putting the mail boxes out at the start of the week and leaving the kids/dan love letters each day and then on Valentines leaving a little gift.
I am a little behind due to the flu.

My friend Heidi has some super cute holiday ideas.  Go check out her blog.  I wish I would have waited to decorate my mailboxes until I saw hers...they are super cute.  She is so talented.  

I love Valentines Day.  I love the colors, the candy, the flowers.  It is a sweet holiday.  

3 comments:

Sally said...

I really want to, but can never seem to talk myself into buying decorations. I'll have to watch for some cute stuff to decorate with or make my own next year. I did do the boxes like Nicole & Heidi (but you already know that). :)

Heidi Boos said...

Sarah, You are so sweet! I'm sure your mailboxes are super cute. You've got some decorative and creative talent...I've seen it! :)

This year, I just added a few little things around the house just to add a little color, but tried REALLY HARD not to spend very much money. It's fun (when there's time) to get a little more creative rather than just buying decor.

Happy Valentine's Day! Hope you're all back to feeling good again!

Jen said...

Hope you're feeling better! I haven't decorated, yet, but we'll see if I can whip something up today.