Friday, February 20, 2009

RAISING HIM RIGHT

I am raising a good boy.  Every time I clean the bathroom these days Jackson asks if he can clean the toilet.  At first I had a hard time "letting go" because I like things "Sarah clean", but then I realized that I want to raise my son to be a good house keeper.  I want his future wife to thank me some day. =)
After doing it a couple of times he has gotten really good and likes to get in deep =)

4 comments:

Sally said...

Now I have an activity idea for the next time I watch him! :) Send him on over to practice over here anytime!

Kelly said...

You are definitely going to have to keep that photo for the future.

Heidi Boos said...

Would he like to make a little extra money? We've got some toilets here that could use his "magic touch". :)

Good for you in letting go...

Jen said...

That must be where he takes after his mama. My little guy likes to clean, too. When ever he finds a stray wash cloth or baby wipe he goes to it. I hope it lasts! Maybe Jackson can give him toilet lessons some day.