Thursday, February 5, 2009

MONSTER MESS

I have a couple of monster messes that I need to address.  It seems that this week my whole house has gotten to be out of control....anyone have a week like that?  My ironing has been piling up in our room and the office has become a dump zone for everything.  Jackson's birthday is today and his party is tomorrow so I hope to get the piles partly under control before we have company.  I e-mailed a friend today and asked her to join my new group MAM....mom's against mess.  LOL!!!!
I imagine that if Dan, Emma, Jackson and myself put things away right away in the right spot instead of getting over busy our life/house would be much cleaner.  Any ideas on how to do that =)



4 comments:

Jolene Brown said...

We should have helped you clean last night instead of eating ice cream! on second thought...we should have eaten the ice cream earlier and then helped you clean. :)

Kelly said...

Are you sure you didn't take pictures of my house???

Jen said...

I hear you, girl! How I wish for a button that you could press and all the clutter would instantly be organized and put where it belongs! I feel like I'm contantly picking up toys, socks, books, etc...forget about actual cleaning!

Heidi Boos said...

You're not alone! We definitely all have those monster messes somewhere in the house. I finally cleaned up my craft desk and it was amazing how much just piled up. Hope you find the motivation to tackle it! Enjoy your son's 4th birthday party!