Tuesday, February 10, 2009

STILL GOING

I thought Jackson was done throwing up, but he woke up from a nap today throwing up.  I still feel a little achey and Emma and Dan are both really achey.  YUCK!!!!  

I got on the scale today expecting to see some serious weight loss.  Hello...1 pound for a day of throwing up and 4 days of hardly eating....so NOT fair.  The flu is only worth it to me if I loss at least 5 pounds =).....I am trying to see the positive side of the flu.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Sarah, you are too funny! Hope you are on the end of this thing!

Jolene Brown said...

You are funny, I know what you mean though. Anytime I get the flu I hop right on the scale for a 'pick me up.':) Hang in there!

Jen said...

Wow. You've had it worse these last couple of day than me! I wouldn't trade dog poo or mice for kids with the flu! Hope that tomorrow all of you are better.

Kristie said...

Hang in there! I hope you are through this soon!