Saturday, January 31, 2009

FUN NIGHT WITH FRIENDS

My girlfriend Kristie was in town (from Texas) with her girls Hailee and Mia on her way to move to Spokane.  It has been so much fun catching up and the kids had a blast.  I feel so blessed to have such good friends.  Friday night after putting the kids to bed a few girlfriends came over for an evening of fellowship, lots of laughter, dessert and wine.  I would have to say these are some of the best women to be around.  I laught so hard and had such a good time. It was worth it to stay up pasted 12, even though I felt like I had a hang over from being so tired.....and I didn't even drink =)

1 comment:

Dutchess said...

I had such a great time, it was fun to hang out and be with Kristie again too. I loved seeing your wedding album and the stylin' bridesmaid dresses. See you tonight. :)

P.S. "That's a lie" crack me up so much when I think about it. hahaha