Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SHE WON'T MARRY ME

Jackson has been saying funny stuff lately.

Last night while I was out and Dan was putting the kids to bed he noticed Jackson was very thoughtful.  After about 20 minutes Jackson calls Dan into the room and said 
J- Dad can I tell you something
D- Sure partner what is it
J- Matea hurt my feelings (the kids had spent time with Nolan and Matea that day)
D- What happened
J- She said she wouldn't marry me
D-  Well son when girls like you sometimes they act like they don't.  You have a long time before you have to worry about getting married
J- okay....hey dad what do you think of Jessica (our neighbor girl)
D- I think she is really nice
J- Guess how old she is
D- I think she is 6
J- looks at Dan with a smile.....No she is only 5.

I guess he has already moved on to another girl.  And just like his Dad he likes older women.

3 comments:

Sally said...

Too cute... I love those conversations.

Jen said...

Hee Hee. What a cutie.

Jolene Brown said...

That is cute, it's so funny to me how our kids are already saying that stuff. Ryan and Tyler have asked to marry me and live at home forever. Aaron tells them 'Mommy is already taken' :)