Tuesday, January 6, 2009

WOW I HAVE A LOT TO CATCH UP ON

We had a wonderful Christmas this year.  It didn't go as planned because of all the snow, but it was still fabulous.  The kids had so much fun and it was fun to enjoy family.  I loved having the white Christmas it was so beautiful.  I missed going out shopping and looking at lights (because we were snowed in), but it was very relaxing.

Christmas eve we spent with the Moore family.  

Christmas morning we opened gifts from Santa and waited for Dan's parents to join us for breakfast and gift.  My fabulous husband made a great breakfast and I got to sleep in because I woke up with a cold and a migraine.  No worries.  Dan did a great job entertaining.  

Dan's brother Alex and his family came down from Auburn Washington on Friday to spend the night for a couple days..  Luckily they were able to make it, they had more snow than we did.   Emma was so disappointed the her cousin Gabby was not at our house on Christmas morning and would have been crushed if the weather had kept Gabby away.   We got to see baby Matty (Matthew) who is now almost 6 months. What a chunk.  He is such a happy fun baby and I can't wait until he can play with the "big kids"

Saturday Dan's other brother Nick and his wife joined us from Vancouver, Wa.  Dan made a great fillet for dinner and we all got so many wonderful gifts.  

Jackson sitting in his new chair from Aunt Mindy
Mimi and Papa with Emma, Jackson and Gabby
Emma and Gabby playing
Christmas dinner
Emma enjoying her new book and scooter
 

No comments: