Sunday, January 25, 2009

PROJECTS

Spring is just around the corner and I think I need to work on a to-do list of things I want to get done BEFORE spring.  I tend to take a really long time getting projects done.   I get an idea, buy a few things for the project, then sit on the idea until I am 100% sure it is what I want to do.  I really need to just GO FOR IT  and get stuff done. For example it took my 5 years to complete Emma's 1 year baby book.  So here is a little list or should I say realistic list of a few things I want to get done.
  1. clean out all the cupboards in my kitchen
  2. finish organizing my office
  3. make some birthday cards
  4. frame some pictures
  5. work on Jackson's baby book.  He is going to be 4 in just 2 weeks.
Non of these should cost very much money and should not take to much time to finish...I hope.

2 comments:

Heidi Boos said...

A lot of these are on my list of things to get done, too! Good luck at tackling it all.

Let me know if you're ever up for scrapbooking at Life's A Scrapbook in Sherwood.

Sally said...

You'll feel so good after going through your cupboards! I still have some to go through but am basking in the happiness that just a little bit of change has given me.