Don't give up on it yet, you would like the veggie ones (california rolls) We love making these at home and the kids love them too. You may still like them...;)
She didn't like the California Roll either. :( We'll make her try it again a few years down the road! I'm a total sushi addict too (but prefer the cooked stuff). :)
I just stumbled upon your blog and noticed your beautiful home! I really love the yellow color that you have painted in your house. Do you mind me asking what color it is and what kind of paint you used? I have been looking for a yellow like that for months! Thanks!
6 comments:
Don't give up on it yet, you would like the veggie ones (california rolls) We love making these at home and the kids love them too. You may still like them...;)
Yes...definitely try the california rolls...
I've never tried it either but my husband loves it! I don't think I'll ever give in...I just can't do it!
She didn't like the California Roll either. :( We'll make her try it again a few years down the road! I'm a total sushi addict too (but prefer the cooked stuff). :)
Good for you for trying it. I am not sure I could bring myself to try it at all. The California rolls maybe but nothing with fish, raw or cooked.
I just stumbled upon your blog and noticed your beautiful home! I really love the yellow color that you have painted in your house. Do you mind me asking what color it is and what kind of paint you used? I have been looking for a yellow like that for months! Thanks!
Post a Comment