I bought these bowls at Anthropologie this weekend. I plan to go get yellow, orange and another green or blue on pay day. They make me happy. I even put my Lean Cuisine it in and enjoyed it so much more. It's funny how simple bowls are and yet how happy they make me =)
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love them, too!! Will you let your kids eat out of them? They look fun for kids.
We have the same bowls and I LOVE them, they are so cute and I am coninced they make simple food taste even better! :)
Hey Jen,
I didn't think I wanted the kids to use them because I didn't want them to break.....but they are so cute and really were not that expensive.
Love the bowls! I'm the same way, Sarah. I have these drinking cups that I use for water because for some reason I drink more when it's in a fun cup!
Totally love mine too... of course I love having bright happy things in my kitchen. It makes everything cheerier!
Post a Comment