I have cookbooks coming out of my ears. I have them in 5 different spots in my kitchen (I didn't take a picture of the 5th spot) and it is driving me crazy. The funny thing about having 33 cook books is that I don't even really like to cook. I find cooking stressful and tend to stick with the things I know. I may use a cookbook 10-20 times a year and now with great websites like ALLRECIPES and FOOD NETWORK, who needs a cook book.
I also have two notebooks. One is of recipes that I tore out over the years and NEVER used and the other is where I keep all my recipes cards in plastic photo covers (this is a whole other project.
I narrowed it down to my favorite cookbooks. It still seems like a lot, but much better.
- BBQ Bible
- Deceptively Delicious
- Cooking Light- 15 minutes
- Burgers
- Disney- The Magic Kitchen Cookbook
- Joy of Cooking
- Barefoot Contessa
- Sky High- cake book
- Weight Watchers 5 Ingredients, 15 minutes
- Kitchen Companion
My Grandmother gave me these two cooks
- Cooking in the Nude (yes I said my grandmother gave me this one...maybe I will post more later0
- Granddaughters Inglenook Cookbook
Others- Health related
- Bob Green's Best Life Diet
- Cooking the Real Age way
Others- informational
- Weber Gas Grill guide
- Ball Blue Book- canning, freezing and dehydrating
Place #3
Place #4
4 comments:
I always thought the cookbooks on your counter looked good. I go back and forth between putting my favorites out and then putting them all away! I am indeed a cookbook addict though... I totally love them. :)
Holy smokes, Sarah! That is a mighty tall stack of cookbooks. It probably feels good to be able to narrow it down some. Maybe you'll cook a little more now that you have less to rifle through. :)
**We have the Disney Magic Kitchen Cookbook, too. Haven't used it yet...but some day! ;)
You are too funny! Are you giving any away or keeping them all?
I am giving away 16. Let me know if anyone want 1 or 16.
Post a Comment