Thursday, March 19, 2009

AGIAN

I am trying to have a thankful thursday heart, but I am tired and grumpy.  My kids are sick AGAIN.  What is it about our family that seems to carry this giant germ bug around everywhere we go and every few weeks it seems to wake up.  Jackson missed school all week due to a cough and a fever in the evenings and I kept home Emma on Tuesday because she has been trouble sleeping.  I forgot that trouble sleep for Emma often equals SICKNESS.  She was playing outside yesterday and came over to ask me something and I knew by the sound of her voice that she was sick.  An hour later we went through a box of tissue because her eyes started to water and she had a 103.8 fever.  Poor things.  Lucky for me that I have a rock star husband who slept on the couch so I could get some uninterrupted sleep.  
Please pray that my heart is thankful for what I have and not grumpy and tired.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Ah, I feel for you! I hope they are better soon, and you guys can have a great weekend. That is weird that you get sick so much. Not fair at all!

Sally said...

Get those kids better soon so we can play.

My kids are going to go through withdrawls. Call me if you need me to go to the store for you.